Finding a Low-cost but Good Quality Hotel in Moscow, Russia
It is Lenin and vodka's city 'Moscow' Russia. It is called the most priciest city in the world so how can you find the cheap but good quality accomodation at Moscow?
For leisure and business travelers visiting Moscow, Russia:
Some people say that there are no budget hotels in Moscow, and it is difficult to find a cheap but good quality hotel in Moscow.
It is not true as online search has made this procedure easier as you can search database of available hotels, their facilities, price and everything. Yes you still need the expert or other tourists advice to make your choice final, so I have included many online resources where you can search for yourself. You need to check these hotels, hostels or apartments with quality service and economy option.
Few hotel names:
- hotelizmailovo.ru The hotel complex is made of several hotels. Sometimes/usually these offer good deals considerably under $100.
- The Basilica Hotel. Rooms without bath are $70-90. "Business class" rooms with bath for $110-140.
Few hotels may charge you less than $100 per night but as they are located away from the center.
To find a bit cheaper option near center of the Moscow city, you can check these two hotels:
- Izmailovskaya: It would cost you 70 euro per night. Izmailovo is a huge hotel complex (more than 4000 rooms!) built in Moscow suburbs to host the Olympic Games of 1980. The location is quite nice, as the hotel is just next to the metro, and it's about a 20-minute ride to the center.
- And second option is IBIS 80 euro per night.
- Hostel Asia's You may get a single room with a shared bathroom for around £26.
- The Hotel Globus is an apartment hotel with a bewildering array of categories and combinations. You can land a one-bedroom apartment with kitchen for just under £50.
- The Maxima Slavia Hotel's doubles start from £85 if you book online. It's a few kilometres walk to the nearest metro station.
- Hotel Sputnik has singles from £82, doubles from £92 and an Indian restaurant.
More search options:
CTO Group You can find a huge database of hotels.
Budget Moscow has a list of cheap hotels that offer rooms at $100 or under.
' Moscow Apartments.net' They are supplier of apartments. A short term apartment in Moscow is a great way to ensure greater privacy while saving money on your travel to Moscow.
Why you should stay in apartments? There are few reasons which are Privacy, economy, service level, quality, safety and location.
Related: 'Guardian Uk'
* Another place to check is 'Hostels in Moscow' showing all hostels in Moscow.For pricing & availability,use the panel to search a Moscow hostel & cheap Moscow hostels. Book a cheap hostel in Moscow & pay no booking fees. Moscow youth hostels & Moscow youth hostel.